Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submission failure of Request XXX in GRC

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Error occurred in the final step of submission of request.

"An exception has occurred

Request approval failed; error in MSMP approval method"

Audit Log:

"Submission failure of request 23647/ACCREQ/40F2E98226DA1ED68EC20558531257A0 - Process ID SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST"

In the Tcode GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD when I check the request flow, its not at all moving to any path.

It says no match found.

But there are similar requests created by same user several times and no issue occurred.

Its very strange. The BRF+ decision table looks good. Also, the same issue gets auto resolved by itself sometimes but I am getting similar issue again and again.

I really do not know why this error and when it is going to get solved by itself.

Please suggest. Thanks.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

Did you happen to check the SLG1 logs to see if this is an authorization issue?

Regards,

Rakesh Ram M

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Yes it says NO_MATCH but there is no issue from BRF+ decision table. Also, this issue comes very rarely for only one or two users for short span of time. It is getting auto resolved.

For example yesterday the user tried to create a request and got aborted with req: 27049. Today the same user tried to create same request for same user with same roles and the request got successfully created with req: 27116

In such situations I am just asking the request creator to wait for a day and try tomorrow. Luckily the request is getting successfully created the next day of the issue.

Regards,

Surya

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

As per the SLG1 logs, the system is not able to compute the path on which the request to be routed. I would suggest you to do the simulation in BRF+ and check if the correct path is returned once the required information is filled in the simulation criteria.

If the simulation returns the correct rule result value, make sure that Routing of the result value to the path is done correctly.

one last thing, make sure that the request that you creating has all the required data so as to satisfy the BRF+ rule.

Thanks & Regards
Japneet Singh

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Japneet,

Yes you are right. I have done the simulation and the results are good. But still cant figure out why this is throwing such an error.

But after sometime, may be after 5-6 hours the same request is getting created without any issues.

Regards,

Surya

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In this case, I would suggest you open and incident with SAP and provide us the access to the system so that we can analyze and find the root cause.

Thanks & Regards
Japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Have you checked the below KBA

1706137 - Receive error when trying to complete/forward work item and error in msmp approval method when approving request

Regards,

Manju

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manjunath,

Thanks for the KBA but it is not relevant to my issue. The issue comes while creating GRC request.

We are on GRC 10 SP 20. Guess that it is occurred due to heavy load on GRC system but not sure and cannot prove.

Any clue will help me. Thank you.

Regards,

Surya

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Have checked that the requests are the same? I mean, say, the copy of problem request goes well, but not the original one?

Regards,

Artem

surya_appala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

Yes, there are similar type of requests created by other users and are successful. Sometimes the issue comes only for one or two users with the same error. It gets rectified automatically without any change from our end.

Regards,

Surya

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

I meant exactly copying of the problem request, but not just the same type of it.

Could you try this scenario?

Regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya,

Please add the missing information per our minimum required information document. When inquiring about unexpected system behaviors, it is particularly important.

Gretchen Lindquist

Space Moderator