cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we debug the component-preload.js files

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know, I need to debug the My leave request fiori application. can we able to debug the component-preload.js

Regards,

Sravya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya

Yes. But why you want to debug component-preload.js.

Regards,

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswateja,

I need to enhance the standard fiori application MyLeave Request V1. So I need to debug the component-preload.js file.

Requirement:

Apply Leave "HalfDay".

For that I can specify the time from 10am to 13pm.

Click on send button than the leave count should displayed in dialog. Ex: 3Hrs

Instead of this functionality , my requirement is need to apply leave either "first half or second half". So that I took radio  buttons AM& PM.

Once click the send button, OData call happens and gets the leave count .so I need to pass the input values for OData Service under the radio buttons methods. Find the code snippet for your reference.

this.oSubmitResult = {};  this objects  can used in the formatter.js file.I need to get the clarity what this object holds.

@Thanks In advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

The Component-preload.js is essentially all of the files which make up your application, so that’s the Component itself, Controllers, Views, Fragments and so on, all compressed and inserted into one file,This is mainly to improve performance.

coming to your requirement find the view (I think in your case S1) where submit button is there.Go to the controller keep the break point and debug. To load dbg files in the browser pass prameter sap-ui-debug=true in the URL.

Regards,

Viswa