cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Employee Central Employee Record in C4C via Mashup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are implementing employee service center in C4C where we pass employee ID from C4C ticket to Employee Central to bring up employee master data from EC using the mash-up. Can anyone please advise how can I achieve this functionality ?

We need "Employee Central" option as a new facet in Employee screen as shown in below screen shot:

Please advise.

Regards

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

KevinAlcock1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We managed to get this working, but what we could never get to work was the Single Sign on between C4C and the EC mash-up, without this the C4C user would either need to be already logged into EC in another browser session or log in to the mash-up each time, which is not ideal.

The mash-up URL should be something like the below, depending on your SF data center:

https://performancemanager5.successfactors.eu/xi/ui/ect/pages/employmentinfo/EmploymentInfo.xhtm?com... SF COMPANY ID&selected_user=&BusinessPartner&

for the SSO you'd need to set-up trust between SF and C4C

Thanks

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reply !! just to confirm have you used HTML Mashup? Also please tell us the steps or send some step docs at saurabh.nitin@gmail.com

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

This can be achieved using HTML mashup added as a new tab. But before that you should have the URL of Employee Central which opens a particular Employee Data if the Employee ID is passed as a parameter. Also you should be able use a Port Binding in mashup which has Employee ID as a parameter.

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megha,

Thanks for reply!! Could you please explain the step in more detail.

I have access to employee central where I can see the employee data, the URL we see during employee detail is the same URL we will use ? How can I make sure if that URL will work?

Need more details on steps and also how to confirm on port binding which have Emp id as parameter?

Please advise.

Regards

Saurabh