cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplex print of SAP Script form (invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I read several posts here about the Duplex printing (there are two good examples about the check output and payment term printing on ionvoices).

I also checked the documentation, SAP help and SAP notes.

I did all settings according to your postings and also to the suggested settings.

My target is that I need to print on each printed paper the address also on the other page side. I created for that an additional page which is called after FIRST and NEXT.

FIRST page has attribute "D"

ADDR page (new) has attribute "".

I use and HP device Laser Jet 9000 mfp which can print duplex (tested with office application). Used device type is: HP9000.

--> This might be one of the reasons why it does not work.

I modified the print program that the additional page will be printed before the whole form will be closed (I am not sure yet if that procedure will help in total; I tested that page ADDR would come always first, that works fine but that is not the problem here "yet").

The printing works in general but the duplex handling does not work.

Does someone has additional idea what settings are missing? What command is missing.

I also tried with NEXT-PAGE in SAP Script but this did not help. It should also not matter how I call the pages, it should work no matter how they are called.

Page Next Page: Print Mode

FIRST ADDR D

ADDR NEXT ""

NEXT ADDR D

Would be very nice to get this solved with your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I move the thread to different area to get some answer on this topic.