cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create a Delete CR in background , when a material is rejected in Change CR

suresh_pernatic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

My requirement is

create a material using create CR and activating , upon creation it should trigger an background CR for change material  for the same material.

I achieved the above functionality .

but when i am rejecting that material in change CR, it should trigger another CR for material delete .

I am facing this error int he synchronous call method called via service

message class: USMD2  msg number: 134

Entity &2 of type &1 already exists in change request &3

Please suggest how to achieve this functionality .

Regards

Suresh PC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You should do the synchronous method call after you have roll backed the CR (process pattern  08 - Roll back CR). After that the material is no longer locked in the request and you can (mark for) delete the material.

Cheers,
Henk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh

Would like to know the functionality behind this? Why you want to delete the material? Let it be in the system. If you reject it you have a proper reason for rejection and audit point of view also its not recommended to delete the CR that too in background.

Kiran

suresh_pernatic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

I have to make that material mark for deletion if the material is rejected in the workflow during change material CR.  .

Regards

Suresh PC

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suresh,

the CR will get locked once they are in processing please refer to the attached docs..