cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Sales order screen : Sold to party name is not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

While we display sales order in production server, Sold to party name is not coming:

(File attached for reference from Development & production server screen shots)

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Anagha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

+1 to Juergen. Check VBPA table, you'll have a different address ID there if partner data was changed in the order.

Pretty sure I've seen this too and it was a data issue. Customer data is client dependent, so I'm not sure why you're expecting a perfect match between two different environments. It can be changed at any time.

Check for SAP notes just in case, you can use ANST transaction if available.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Addresses can be overwritten in a sales order.

I would suggest to open the partner tab in the sales order header and then do a double click on the sold-to and capture the address and do the same for the ship-to

Even they have initially the same customer number, an overwritten address is stored document related in the central address table and displayed from there.

0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

With respect to the screen shots provided by you, as per my observation Sales Document type of Development Server is different with that of Production server.

Please check in Development server with same Document type verify if issue is there for same document type in Development server. If issue is there please contact your ABAPER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

Thank you for a quick reply, as per your suggestion i checked the Development server for the same order type in which Sold to party name is showing properly.

Is this a technical issue??

Please advise.

Regards,

Anagha