cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order approval as when edited (Price change)

former_member227596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am searching for a solution, when 'A' user creates a Sales order with 2-3 line items. System will not allow to create delivery. 'B' user approves it and then 'A' user can create delivery. I have done till here.

Now my requirement is, 'A' user when ever make a edit in Sales order after approval from 'B' user, then system again send the sales order to un APPROVE state. So again 'B' user has to approve it.

kindly help me.

regards

Vikas Puri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand  - where is the roadblock here (apart from the fact that the business requirement is probably not very well formulated)?

Changes to sales order fields generate change documents. Based on that you can trigger a workflow to set/reset user statuses.

former_member227596
Participant
0 Kudos

IS there any workflow for Change document? Please tell me.

Jelena
Active Contributor
ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your enhancement include the T.Code as "VA02" to by-pass the Sales order approval.

If any changes performed in VA02 will not be sent for re-approval .

Regards,

SRK

former_member227596
Participant
0 Kudos

Include VA02 also for Sales order approval system. All modification will be done in VA02.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would consider any solution design that relies on hard-coding a TCODE as a horrible idea. It only creates problems for further enhancements/support/maintenance.

By the way, you can make changes to sales orders also via other transactions, even end users know that, and they will abuse the workaround, if you let them.