Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create 5 different SAP XI users

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one user name and pwd for my system. So i can able to work with SAP xi system. Now i need to create 5 different usernames and passwords for each person. They also want to work with same XI server.

Please help me how to create different usernames and passwords for same XI server.

Regards,

Deviprasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks you all. My problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos
MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open transaction SU01 in XI (via saplogon)

and copy your user to 5 different users

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi michal,

I have done like that only,

but this error for remaining users, when they are creating new namespace.

Software Component Version avon1.com | AVONTRAINING1SWC | 1.0 | 0 is already locked in another change list by user user02 If necessary, you can reassign the other user's change list to yourself

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user "user02 " is updating the current SWC. So no other user can access it. First activat it using user "user02"

OR

If u r using the new user go to IR --> Change Lists --> for "User" Select user02 from dropdown --> Click on display --> it will show u the objects of user02 that r not active. --> Select the change list and transport it to ur scenario --> Select ur user again and activate the transported change list.

Regards,

Prateek