Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock not appearing in 999 stype bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am setting a new WM and have come across at weird issue,

I am transferring the stock to 999 storage type/bin but it is not showing stock there.

Not sure where I have made the mistake!!!

I have checked storage type/section/bin etc...

The TO has been confirmed, but no clue afterwards!

Best Regards,

Jat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds as if you have created a negative quant in WM with your IM posting and moved the WM stock into the bin with the negative quant?

If that's the case the offsetting amounts will NET zero and you should see nothing in 999.

Maybe test the IM posting (your MB1A using 551) first then check the stock situation, you'll see a negative and move your positive into 999 as you did previously. That will confirm the system is working as expected.

As mentioned "A quant is automatically deleted if it has no stock" so moving the positive amount will negate the negative amount dissolving any quant.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you expect people to help you if you hide the essential numbers (plant/storage location/warehouse)  to check for consistencies from the audience?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have added the original one, but it is really weird issue...

*Other s/typ / interim bins are ok e.g. 921/Transfer etc works fine.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check MB51, eventually it got already cleared.

Is the stock from the source bin removed? If not then it could have been a posting failure, check SM13 for posting failures

Search for other TOs which have eventually removed the stock from 999 SCRAP, use LT22, LT24 and LT26 for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

MB51 has the entry (as I started the process for scrapping the part MB1A using 551).

There is no SM13/ST22 entry existing...

There is no unconfirmed TO today in my test system ( records created today).

But I found system has no info about destin quant!!!

I can see that quant number 302 created for this movement but it has not info about!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you started the process in MM, then you should actually see a TR number in the detail of the movement.  You can then investigate this TR and see which TO was created.

The movement 551 is expected to create the negative quant in a different storage type than 999.

doing a 551 in MM and again  an independent TO in WM to move some stock to 999 is just duplicating the goods issue.

A quant is automatically deleted if it has no stock.

So you would still need to find other TOs for that quant number e.g.via LT23 using dynamic selections