christoph_volkert
Participant
0 Kudos

Environment:

MaxDB 7.9

SWPM10SP10

ERP6.0EHP7

Hello,

i want to update a demo system (based on our developing system) with a up-to-date backup of the developing system Database.

I used SWPM10SP10 for this and started the process via "SAP Business Suite 7i 2013 Support Release 2 > EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 ABAP Support Release 2 > MaxDB > System Copy > Target System > Standard System > Based on AS ABAP > Database Refresh or Move"

Now i#m hanging on the step "Alter database schema" with the error:

Error during execution of command identifier 'EXEC_SQL_CMD' : Error during execution of SQL command: RENAME USER SAPIT5 TO SAPITA [-5009] (at 357): Missing integer).

If i do the same step (rename SAP<SID>)  on the dbmcli i got the same error again.

After hours of researching I still have absolutely no idea where the problem is from.

Hint:

Before this i got a problem with the password of the user superdba and followed the solution on the SAP-Note-1738258

--

Change the password of SYSDBA user by means of dbmcli:

1. Load the database system tables:

<drive> :\sapdb\programs\pgm\dbmcli -d <TargetSid> -u control, <MasterPassword> load_systab -u superdba,<SourcePassword> -ud domain

2. Enter the masterpassword as password of the SYSDBA user:

<drive> :\sapdb\programs\pgm\dbmcli -d <TargetSid> -u control, <MasterPassword> user_put superdba password=<MasterPassword>

---

after that the SWPM runs till now the "Integer missing" error came up.

Thanks a lot for your help, i#m really stucked.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

please attach sapinst_dev.log to this discussion.

By the way current error has nothing to do with your previous actions

christoph_volkert
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.

The sapinst_dev.log is really huge (2.8 MB) i have attached now the last 1/4 of the file.

JamesZ
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I found the error:

BMException -24907 ERR_DBAWRONG wrong SYSDBA

please try load_systab again manually in dbmcli:

load_systab -u superdba,<password>

Please make sure, the password is correct.

Best regards,
James

christoph_volkert
Participant
0 Kudos

i gave up the procedure and now i have a done a FULL Import (Installation + Database import via sapinst)

I think the problem occured because the superdba password of the original system (where the MaxDB Export came from) and the superdba password of the target system were different. I will try it again insome days, but this time i will change the password of the target superdba before.