Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not read sender mail attachment

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having issue while picking up mail attachment. One of our sender mail channel picks up email attachments successfully for couple of customers but it does not pick up for one of the customer who sends emails using Office 365 (Microsoft server).

Channel log -

01-08-2016 00:11:35.205 Information Mail: Calling the module processor for channel CCMAILInbDelSender

01-08-2016 00:11:35.205 Information MP: processing local module localejbs/AF_Modules/PayloadSwapBean

01-08-2016 00:11:35.205 Information Swap: swapping by payload-name ? MailAttachment-1

01-08-2016 00:11:35.205 Information Swap: no matching payload found

P.S: Strange thing here is if just resend the same email from my gmail account it works but when we receive it from the customer it fails.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

are you able to open the email attachment when you login to office 365? There are some problems with email attachment in office 365 so please make sure it is not related to the product version.

regards,

Harish

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

It is system generated email coming to google account.

I am reading google account using sender mail channel. Yes I am able to open the attachment and see the content on google account. If I just forward the same email to my google account and send it back it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudheer,
it seems like you have some wrong configurations in PayloadSwapBean module. Try to check it according to Adding PayloadSwapBean in the Module Processor -  Adding Modules to the Module Processor - SAP Libr...

Best regards,
Vadym

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vadym

Yes I am using the module as per the given link

parameter name     parameter value

swap.keyName       payload-name

swap.keyValue       MailAttachment-1

Thanks

best regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then compare successful and unsuccessful email with its headers. Is there any difference? What about MIME type?