cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM notifications-Simplified View/ Extended View.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

In the process of creating a new Notification type , please guide me on below doubt.

Step1:Creating a new notification type ZT with ref. to Q1 notification type.

Step 2:

In the process of working on the screen areas and tabs section , obserevd Simplified view and Extended View.

for verifying the effect of screen number settigs in Simplified view - removed the screen numbers from SPRO and compared before and after from QM01.

below are the two screen shots. As per my observation removing the values from Simplified view , have no effect on the QM01 tabs/ screen areas.Is it only necessary to use Extended view only.?

Please guide me on the issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare creating your notification with IQS21 vs. IQS1 or QM01.

You should see the difference there.  This allows you to give a larger group of people access to  IQS21 as a means to just collect the data necessary to open an issue.

Then give QM02 or IQS2 access to the people that actually investigate and act on the issue.

You'll find IQS21 and IQS1 under the menu path of SAP R/S System-->Office-->Notification

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Very Much thankful for your reply.

Till date, i have not even know the path 'SAP Easy access-->Office-->Notification'.I have noted the deffrence as you guided.

Great help.

Karthik.

Answers (0)