cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchaser & Technical openers approved but the opening of the technical RFx response has not yet been performed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing the above problem.

I have performed the simultaneous opening of the Technical RFx Response. While both the bid floor administrator (purchaser) and the Technical Openers have approved the opening of technical RFx responses, it is not possible to see the Technical bid & Evaluation folders in cfolders. Moreover, the buyer extended time countdown didn't update and the remaining time is still 00:00:00.

To sum up, all RFx response openers have approved the opening process but the opening of the technical RFx response has not yet been performed so the RFx response is not available for the evaluation process.

I would be grateful if you could suggest me a solution.

edit:

In swi1, the trigger event is "Document approved"

While actual end time is 11:44:20 in the above picture, in Simultaneous Log On screen the latest aproval time is 11:26:16....

Any ideas of how we can resolve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Simultaneuous log on, after the technical openers approve the procedure, the system "flags" the document as approved. In our case this hasn't happened after the approval.

The malfunction was due to poor internet speed connection. In order to prevent from the problems' repetion, basis has made the above changes in two parameters:

abap/shared_objects_size_MB from 20 to 40

icm/server_port_0 from PROT=HTTP,PORT=8001,TIMEOUT=60,PROCTIMEOUT=60          to  PROT=HTTP,PORT=8001,TIMEOUT=600,PROCTIMEOUT=600