Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_MONITER failure messag

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Experts,

I am new in SAP XI-PI. I have create my first example scenario Proxy to SOAP. I want to send my example Business data from SAP via Consumer Proxy to other system. When i test my Consumer Proxy i see in Status Message Monitor " Scheduled - Message Wait in Queue ". What mean this message and How can i release my message from Queue send to receiver system?

In Integration Directory - Communication Channel have Reciever Communication Channel and  Sender Communcation configured as below.

Receiver Communication Channel.

Sender Communication Channel.

Integration Configuration as below

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member237514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

for proxy scenario we need to use SOAP adapter with Message protocol is XI 3.0.

kindly find below screen shot fyi.

Configure accordingly and try once again.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tha,

I have configured Sender Communication as you give screenshot.Result same message wait in queue.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zafarullah,

Check the outbound queue in ECC system for more details.

Thanks,

Apu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

You have to set like sender communication component your sys ID from the sender. You have your monitoring in german and i can't find it in your screenshoot, in english i usually check the sender communication component must be the same that in the configuration.

Also, you can enable the monitoring (SXI_MONITOR) transaction in the sender ABAP system and to check the sender communication component and the sender interface.

Regards.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Sender Interface Data_Out .

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

You sender interface seems to be right, however you sender service must the be same in you ICO object as communication component. Create a new ICO object according with the sender service.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to Inaki points,Also check the channel protocol.It should be XI 3.0.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

I have create Sender Service same as system name. After that my dummy business data receive a receiver system.