cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking SAP certifications exam in different countries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Ill try to keep this short and precise. I looked at the SAP training shop for Australia Sales and Distribution C_TSCM62_66 certification, the option of Pearson VUE vouchers was present. I do not have an S-user ID. Upon contacting SAP Australia I was advised after purchasing the voucher I would get an S-user ID.

On the same page I also saw that I could purchase a direct seat at different SAP education places like UK, Turkey, Thailand, Singapore etc, as below

I contacted a few and so far SAP Turkey (Istanbul) replied saying I could give the exam there (however due to the political unrest I rather not travel there). Due to logistics I prefer the Asian region instead of flying all the way back to Australia. Middle east is out of the question as they said only their own nationals are allowed to sit directly, so I am looking at the Asian region.

My question is, if all these different direct SAP exam centers are showing at the shop then it should be fine to go there and sit in the exam? I buy the exam and I should get an S-User ID, book a flight and give the exam.

Anyone has any experiences of doing this? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

is the only reason that you won't take the exam in Australia is because you do not have an S number? I've booked for Australia and as mentioned, I did get provided with an S number when I enrolled. If it's the only reason, a bit of a waste to fly somewhere else for the cost and time just to take the same exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

well im in the middle east and flying to an asian country offers me more flexibility to plan, plus its closer.

I initially contacted Australia (I being a national) because when SAP middle east said only their nationals can do it I thought it meant for all places. But from what I have gathered its not the case.

I saw an exam date for end of Sept for Singapore and that suits me perfectly, but just concerned about any restrictions. Its not very clear all of this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgot to ask, when you enrolled you gave the exam through Pearson VUE?

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, Peasons Vue provides the exams for Australia

I made my comments as I thought you were based here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the replies. yes sorry I wasnt clear in my post about my location.