cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTO and LU detremination in Customs Declaration Doc

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In standard ECC--> GTS connection, FTO and LU are determined from the Comp code and Plant from the feeder system.

In standard flow, from ECC to GTS, feder sys doc and GTS docs are mentioned below

Order--> Customs doc

Delivery--> Customs doc

Proforma Inv--> Custom declaration doc.

FTO and LU appear in all three documents. My question is are they determined every time, or they get copied from the preceding doc?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

The FTO and LU appearing in the customs doc are correct. They are the corresponding FTO and LU for comp code and plant in ECC (which is maintained in the assignment in GTS).

The customs declaration doc comes with a different set of FTO and LU.

So to find the RC, I need to debug. Where should I start from ? Any information regarding the API mapping will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

Initially, I'd suggest that you simply check the Company Code (field BUKRS) in the Billing Header (VBRK) entry, and the Plant (field WERKS) in the Billing Item (VBRP) entry for your proforma.  Those fields generally provide the mapping for the FTO and LU in GTS.

If you don't find the answer there, then it could be more complicated, since the GTS mapping can also be influenced by the Storage Location and Partners, if you have added those in the customising settings.

If you have to debug, then start in Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3.  If you choose "synchronous" mode for the RFC call, you should be able to continue through into the GTS code, which eventually will reveal the complex determination for the LU (first) and FTO (second).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Can the FTO and LU determination be influenced by partner group? If so, where can I find it in customizing?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

If you have not maintained any mapping from Company Code to FTO, then the system tries to find a mapping from Partner Function / Partner Number to FTO.  In the IMG, the activities are:

• General Settings > Organizational Structure > Assignment of Organizational Units from Feeder System to Foreign Trade Org. > Assign Partner Number at Feeder System level
  • General Settings > Organizational Structure > Assignment of Organizational Units from Feeder System to Foreign Trade Org. > Assign Partner Number at Feeder System Group level

And it's the same for the Legal Unit - if no Plant or Plant / Storage Location mappings have been made, the determination will be tried from the Partner data.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

As told by Dave and Rajesh, whenever the document transferred to GTS, it will verify for the Organizational data of the Document and mapping of the Org.data with GTS org.data. if the data does not exist or not maintained then the document will be treated as Incomplete until we maintain that missing Company Code (FTO) or Plant (Legal Unit) in GTS System.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supratik,

The organisational data are determined with every document transfer.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

They get determined every time based on the partner information being passed to the API mapping. Thanks.