cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer requirement XXX: Schedule line has invalid time stamp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have an ECC APO integration that has been implemented in our project. Whenever the Sales order is created in ECC, the data is sent to APO for Forecast consumption via CIF.

There are few cases in which , when the SO details are sent to APO, it gets stuck in the APO inbound queue and gives an error message as "Customer requirement XXX  YY  ZZ: Schedule line has invalid time stamp"  (where XXX = SO number, YY=: Line item number, ZZ= Schedule line number)

This happens for only few cases. On further investigation we found that this error is occurring when  the dates fields (GI date,MAD, Transport planning date)  in the shipping tab under schedule lines are getting blanked for the schedule line '2' i.e when the stock is confirmed. When we manually run the availability check again for this line item  , the dates are filled in and sent successfully to APO.

I am not able to find the root cause of why the dates in shipping tab under schedule lines are getting blank for second schedule line when the SO is created.  (Screen shots attached)

Has anyone faced a similar issue ? I tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything

Thanks

Regards,

Dhwni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also have never seen these dates blank, so either it's a bug in standard or custom ABAP gone wrong. Check with local ABAPers and if there were no customizations then open an incident with SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

There is not customization done in this case. I will raise an incident with SAP and see what can be done. Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards

Dhwni

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with DB - if you are using some custom "ordering tool" then this needs to be raised first on that side. If the issue occurs in standard SAP transaction then it needs to go to SAP Support.

Going forward, kindly make sure to disclose full details in the original post and don't wait for SCN members to ask follow-up question.

I don't see how SCN can be in any way helpful here (since it's between some "tool" and standard), consider closing the discussion: http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena & DB49,

As suggested by you both, I will ask the third party tool to investigate further.

Closing this thread

-Dhwni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhwni,

I don't think I have ever seen an order entered manually in ECC which has these fields unpopulated.  In an un-enhanced system, even when confirming to stock, these date fields are populated by the system for ALL sales item schedules.

How are these sales orders being entered?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

The order is being created with an ordering tool (third party tool). Also, the dates are getting blanked only for some of the materials and not all materials in the sales order.

Regards,

Dhwni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhwni,

I suspect your 'ordering tool' is the culprit.  Speak to your local 'ordering tool' expert.

It is unlikely SAP support will be of much help in this matter.  If your 'ordering tool' third party vendor offers support, I believe you should instead raise an issue with them.

Best Regards,

DB49

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Came across the below SAP NOTE in which solution is given.

Check if it helps:

963887 - /SAPAPO/SCHEDLIN table entries with initial FROM_DATE field

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SRK

I read through the SAP Note and found that the note refers to an issue when the date in not blank in R/3, but passed on as blank date to SCM. In my case, the date is becoming blank at R/3 itself.

Any other suggestion?