Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using Odata service

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

http://staticip:8000/sap/opu/odata/sap/ZMSFA_SRV/ 

this my service i get  details in browser like below with so many tags

<app:collection sap:pageable="false" sap:addressable="false" sap:content-version="1" href="MaterialStocks">

<atom:title type="text">MaterialStocks</atom:title><sap:member-title>MaterialStock</sap:member-title>

</app:collection> 

but while using android application i can not get the details of material stocks..

please guide to get the data using that  service in android application.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is this just related to oData Service?? any link with Mobile platform?  need more details.

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am using smp,

i need to send data from mobile to data base using the odata service..or how its possible

move data from mobile database to sap database...

Thanks..

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There are plenty of samples on the .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

i have found..thanks..

but for  update i need some clear explanation..

for selecting the data i am using the odata service like this..

getApplicationEndPoint() +"SalesOrder('"+ refvalue  +"')/SalesOrderItems";

it returns more number of data , i need to  update particular tag data for particular values..

Please give me solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi, you need to perform the update operation on a particular record. Do you need to update for SaleOrder or SalesorderItem? if you need to update the particular record of an entity. Mostly url will be getApplicationEndPoint()/SalesOrder('X') where 'X' is the salesorderid. And send the payload to be updated with POST operation. If only few fields in the payload to be updated you can use PUT operation rather than POST. Thanks and Regards, Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suma,

for update i need that xml format and how to set condition  in it,because for sales order items i have one order no with three different item no,for that i need to update for particular item no qty or some other field values.i hope understand requirement thanks..

this is my service format:

getApplicationEndPoint() +"SalesOrder('"+ refvalue  +"')/SalesOrderItems"

it return all sales order item regarding the sales order refvalue...

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi, You cannot update all the salesorderitems at once for a particular salesorder by using the above url format as Deep update is not supported from OData. You need to individually update the different salesorderitems. However all the these different calls can be send through one batch request. Hope it is clear. Thanks and Regards, Suma

Kevin_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Is this native UI5 or using SMP/HCPms?

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, i am using smp.

i need to send data from mobile to data base using the odata service..or how its possible..

Thanks..

jtaylor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can you respond with more details about the SAP product/versions that you are using? It is unclear (to me at least), what product this is regarding.

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, i am using smp.