SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message in POSDM workbench?

former_member185158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a warning message in POSDM workbench .below is the warning message

There is at least one sales item with a material number (HW 825870)

Message no. /POSDW/OUTPUT060

What will be the reason?

Thanks,

abaper

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sending articles without unit of measure on WPUUMS IDoc?

This could be one of the reason.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally we send EAN/UPC no . But for a specific transaction article identifier is 2 in POSDM workbench so it pick article no which dont have UOM no. Thats why getting the error. But could u please tell me why this transaction pick article identifier as 2 instead of 1?

Thnaks,

abaper

0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check with your POS DM consultant why it is 2.

Using 2 you are verifying article master in POS DM by article number not by EAN.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Message was edited by: Vikrant Mohite

0 Kudos

The message points to OSS Note 825870. For further details please check the note. I conclude that you are using a one step task for sending the WPUUMS SAP Retail. That's a quite old approach.

You can follow the note and change the aggregation method. At the same time you must ensure that the POS system provides EAN/UPC numbers as ItemIDs.

Actually the issue is quite old and dates from a time when the WPUUMS did not contain the sales unit. Today it does presumed that the corresponding BF is acive in SAP Retail.

Furthermore I would recommend you not to use the 1 step task for the WPUUMS generation but the corresponding 2 step task. In the 2 step task for WPUUMS items are aggregated on article number and the WPUUMS is created with sales unit.

0 Kudos

Hi strauss,

Thanks for your reply.

actually this issue is in production and the production system already stable last year. so i cant change one step to two step. Now how i can remove the issue in production with one step processing?

Thanks,

abaper