cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP not found in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I am trying to transfer Customer from ECC to GTS , in ECCi am getting customer processed successfully but i am unable to find same BP in GTS .

I have checked all configurations can you give me the inputs to rectify the issue .

Thanks in advance

Appreciation for correct answer  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Is this happening only for few customers? then please check if any filters applied using enhancement.

Basically if a particular field is not filled with the expected value in customer master then restrict not transferring to GTS.

But you should first check your log in any case, if not please configure log set up.

Thanks

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari

As Dave , Rajesh has already shared sufficient information , but for the particular issue I would like to advise if other documents (i mean vendors , banks , transnational docs  ) are transferred successfully then there should not be any particular issue with customers as a small configuration difference is there in document type and mapping.

If vendors , banks etc ( BP types ) are successful , then customers will also be successful , you can check the logs also from system administration tab. Also links shared by Dave covers all the content to be checked.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Did you check the logs in GTS?

If there are no log entries to indicate the reason, then please search the forum threads - there are dozens or hundreds of them on this topic, and some of them may hold the answer for you.

Good luck.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your suggestion, I have tried but from SCN help I was unable to find the threads,

Do you have any idea can you please mention the thread details which is relevant to my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

Ensure you have maintained the number ranges for BP in GTS also the RFC destination for method calls into GTS.

Once you have those two try transferring the BP from the ECC-GTS plugin.

After you get the message go to GTS and open the transaciton SLG1 and display the log.

if you have too many things going on between ECC and GTS ensure you restrict the log.

There you should have the log for BP transfer and you can figure out the reason.

LMK your findings and may be able to help you further if needed. Thanks.

Regards

Rajesh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You didn't answer my question about the logs, which was designed to help you.  You'll find the logs in the GTS "System Monitoring" area.  Or, if you're feeling particularly technical, you could use Transaction SLG1, as Rajesh suggests.

I'm also wondering; are other data being transferred to GTS ok (e.g. Materials, Vendors)?

As for other threads, I'm surprised that you can't find them, since this is one of the most common questions asked here.  You might try these for a start:

Not able to find the business partner(customer) in GTS after sucessfull transfer from ECC

Business parter is not availabe in GTS

Not able to transfer customer from ECC to GTS system

Not able to see transferred business partner in GTS

Business Partner does not exist in SAP GTS

Regards,

Dave