cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Interface Determination- Unable to find an inbound interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

We have a scenario where we have to put condition in interface determination. we have put the condition (see the attachments for the conditions) but it is giving an error . the error is Unable to find an inbound interface. condition is very simple but dont know why it is giving error. i tried testing the config as well and it gives error at interface determination. please help.

Thanks,

Sherwin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

We have a scenario where we have to put condition in interface determination. we have put the condition (see the attachments for the conditions) but it is giving an error . the error is Unable to find an inbound interface. condition is very simple but dont know why it is giving error.

Is KT or CN existing in the payload that you are using? Have you checked multiline? That or there are spaces in the value, use approximate instead (wavy equals sign) of equals.

Regards,

Mark

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin!

Couldn't you provide your source message example?

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the screenshot of the payload

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin!

1. Is occurence of parent segments in your XPath 0..1 or 1?

2. Try to use 'like' condition instead of 'equals' in your XPath.

By the way: namespace in condition editor differs from namespace in XML payload. So your condition doesn't work as desired.

Set "p1" prefix in condition editor to namespace from your payload and switch "multiline" checkbox off.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

occurrence is 1 and please let me know how to use like button?

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin!

First try to set correct namespace for "p1" prefix in condition editor according to your actual payload namespace.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

Did you specified the namespace prefix as p1 in the condition? did you XML message is having the namespace prefix as p1?

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I have added the screenshot of the payload in my reply below. Please check. I have added the prefix as p in the condition. I cant see prefix P in the payload. please check the screenshot and confirm please.Thanks

Payload screenshot is below.

Message was edited by: Sherwin Singh

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sherwin,

Your namespace value in XPATH condition is different than the one payload screenshot here. Can you try with the exact same namespace as in the payload?

Cheers,

Sanjeev