cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Failed error from getting CC2650 sensor data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am following this post.

Facing Receiving failed error from sensor CC2650 data.

Created Message Type,Device Type & Devices respectively. Registration was successful by entering custom URL.

Screenshots of Message Types,Device Types ,Devices are mentioned on above post.

Please provide help.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I am assuming you created the message type & Device Type in HCP and once you configured the Mobile App (by using the URL template provided in the blog), the registration of the device would have led to creation of a device on HCP.

Can you please share your connection details which you provided in the Mobile App. Below is how my Mobile App would look when I initiate the message send.

Cheers,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

I got sensor data as per your sample screenshot,but still getting "Receiving Failed" error. Could you please help out.Screenshot is attaching with it.

Regards,

Pavan

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Noticed that you are in offline mode. When I switched to offline mode and later tried to sync the message, I got the same error. When I selected the sensorTag device,m at the bottom, there is a settings icon which gives me the below screenshot. Can you try and see if changing the value back to online makes a difference.

Cheers,

Murali

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali ,

Yes.It worked & got oData API in cockpit.

I have one more query, i want to utilize oData API values to create Push notification in IoT dashboard project as mentioned in this post .& Part 2. Could you provide any solution ?

Regards,

Pavan

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

The sample code provided in the blog you mentioned is a java application which is deployed in HCP. It is not a mobile application where we could send Push notifications. It uses Websockets to read the data which is being pushed from the device. One way to get some notification would be - In index.html file, you should be able to read the streaming data within function updateGauge(). You can implement your rules within this method to raise an alert or do some other action based on the data from the sensor device.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Murali