cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is alternative to VK11 Condition Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We want to automate condition record and want to get rid of  maintaining VK11 records.

Checked and did not find any standard solution,please let me know if I have missed out any SCN thread.

We want to explore the standard functionality before going to customize a program.

Kindly let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks.

DJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DJ,

Your requirement is not clear. Please explain your price maintenance processes in detail, preferrably with examples, so that community can give you recommendations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilgin,

Thanks.

We are maintaining our condition records for services like Consulting.

Here we have multiple consultants like Jr, Sr, SME etc.Then we have managers like Sr/Jr/experts etc.

We have a long list of services and we have multiple consultants/managers at many levels.So we are charging according to experience, expertise and time.Currently we are maintaining it manually.

So looking for, to automate this process and we are thinking to do it through customised way but exploring other standard options as well.

Let me know if you need any other inputs.

Thanks.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DJ,

That's a start but still not enough. How do you maintain material master records? Do you have only one service material (a la consulting) and maintain material text for each item, or do you have separate master records? Where do you keep seniority level (Jr/Sr) in material master? In material groups, perhaps? If so, why wouldn't creating a dedicated condition table with material group in it be enough?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Our E2E process is Resource Related Billing.So I have given you only one example.

We are maintaining  all the materials in DIP profile and we are using these materials only for RRB.

Now a challenge is, these material list is  increasing day by day and we want rather than creating new materials and add it to  DIP profile,why not explore the option of VK11 such as enhancement etc.so that we can add or change materials price here like drop down(add a new field).

Let me know if you have any question.