cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Content server 6.40 - 6.50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community

I have to perform an update of our Content Server 6.4 but I have some doubts about it,

Currently we have configured a Content Server without Max DB just file server, next are the specifications:

This content server is configured to store files of our ABAP SAP System CRM 7.01,  next are the levels of our system:

As you can see we have netweaver 7.02 so my doubt is if we can update content server with this version of Netweaver without problems, I have looked for it in PAM but I cant find this information,  could you help me please to know if it is possible?

Thanks in advance

best regards

Alfred

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfred.

Kindly refer the SAP Note 1983930 - Availability of SAP Content Server 6.50

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer

I have reviewed the SAP Note which explain next:

So I have followed  next note:   514500

I have followed next Route:  SAP DOWNLOAD -> SAP SUPPORT PACKAGES AND PATCHES -> A-Z INDEX - LETTER N - SAP NETWEAVER - SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 - ENTRY BY COMPONENT - CONTENT SERVER - SAP CONTENT SERVER -SAP CONTENT SERVER 6.50 - MAXDB

But this note not specifies if My current level of system or netweaver has dependencies with this update, 

If I could find content server 6.5 which is the case in my Netweaver (7.0) reléase

does it mean that content server 6.50 is compatibble with my current versión of netweaver?

best regards

Alfredo