cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount appearing in Error: Annual budget exceeded!!

keyur_pawar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I'm creating Shopping Cart with the help of 'Cost center and Reservation'. Here I have open amount 1000 EUR in Reservation & 0 EUR available in available amount against Fund center & it's commitment Item (T-code: FMRP_RW_BUDCON). Here I'm trying to create SHC with amount 1005 EUR.

I'm facing error as follows:

Annual budget exceeded by 1005.00 EUR (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00002 (9H/2016/O001000001/30309251/AC07).

Why it is showing exceeded amount as 1005?

May I expect  "Annual Budget exceeded by 5....."  because Reservation has 1000 EUR budget? OR This is this correct error which is comparing amount with Fund center/Comm. Item's Available amount which is 0??

Please help me to know that is system is throwing correct error or not with functional analysis?

Regards,

Keyur Pawar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally, reservation should have its own control and you are not supposed to consume it over the amount, it was inscribed with. You would receive an error before arriving to AVC message. Unless, you specifically define that this reservation can be exceeded. So, you should make sure that your document is really linked to this reservation.

Another point: you might be working commitment and payment budget. Then, you should take care that you have budget in both ledgers, as reservation doesn't consume payment budget if you work with two categories and standard update profile.

Regards,

Eli

keyur_pawar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Eli for quick reply...

I agree with your 1st point. Here Shopping cart is linked with Reservation & I'm getting another error also which is "Open amount from document XXXXXXXX 002 exceededby 0.50 %" and which is correct.

Just my concern is about error of Annual Budget. Is this error message showing correct value or not?

Ideally what error should I expect as per given scenario?

1. Annual budget exceeded by 1005.00 EUR (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00002 (9H/2016/O001000001/30309251/AC07).

OR

2. Annual budget exceeded by 5.00 EUR (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00002 (9H/2016/O001000001/30309251/AC07).

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you work only with PB, then 2; otherwise, 1 is equally possible, if you work with CB and PB.

keyur_pawar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank u Eli...