I Checked RFC Connections Are Fine

Why Its Coming Like This, Please Help Me To Solve

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the RFC destination used by the System Alias with which your OData service whether you have hard-coded any userid-password in the Logon and Security tab. If yes, check if you are successfully able to logon to the back end ERP system with this user. Most probably the user would be locked/password expired for this user in the back end system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh Vakil

Thanks For Your Reply

I Checked RFCs For Both Frontend And Backend Systems They Are Working Fine.

I Logged Into The Both Systems Via Backend And Frontend Its Connecting Sucessfully.

No Issues On That

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using hub architecture? Is the trusted RFC connection between the front end and back systems correctly setup? Also, do you get the same error when executing the OData service from gateway client?

Also verify this in the RFC destination on your gateway system:

In the Logon & Security tab set the Trust relationship to Yes if it is not so.

Refer this document -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh Vakil

Yes I am Using Central Hub Deployment,

I Setup RFC Connections As You Mentioned In above Screen Shot.

Even I Get Odata Service From Backend Server Earlier, But I did some change on the systems May Be,

Now Its Not Coming on Front end and Backend.

This Is The Earlier Screen Shot Of When I get Odata From Backend Service.

Whats The Reason Behind It.

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well if you say it was working fine earlier and you "did some change on the systems May Be" then it really depends on what were those changes you did to be able to ascertain if these changes would have affected the running of the OData service in an adverse way.

I would still recommend checking if the service GBAPP_POAPPROVAL is activated on the front end gateway system with the correct system alias of the back end system. (Check in the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE on the gateway system and see if you see the service and GBAPP_POAPPROVAL in the service catalog and if it shows correct system alias that the OData status is shown in green color on the bottom left).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

In My Frontend System Having a Active Service Of GBAPP_POAPPROVAL In Service Catalog Area

And The ODATA Status Is Green

I am Sending You The Screen Shot

You can Check It Once Saurabh If any Thing Wrong Let Me Know...

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the above service catalog screen can you test your service by clicking on the Gateway Client button and confirm if you are getting the same error here as well?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Yes Same Error is Coming In Gateway Client Also

Here Is The Screen Shot

Thanks

Vijay Kumar

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This clearly looks like an issue with the user account in the back end system.

First verify if a user is hard-coded or the Current User checkbox is selected in the RFC destination used by the system alias ECCEHP7 on the gateway system. If Current User is checked, try to login into the back end system using the same user as the one you are testing the OData service on the gateway.

You can take help from a Basis resource in your team, they should be able to get you through this.

former_member203031
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope you have to test it from other client other than 800.

Currently you are using client 800.

Once check with other client .

Thanks,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Yes I am Currently Testing Client Other Than 800

I am Testing With 500 Client.

Thanks

Vijay Kumar.