cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM62 - Work Order Operation Push

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to fetch the work order operations based on the header priority type via push.

Hence, the operation level push has been enabled by setting the change detection priority filter value to '1'.

When i run the push RFC , i am getting an error "No Push Data Found".

Can you please guide me how to achieve this ?

Also please share if there are any documents/steps which needs to be followed to enable push in Work Manager.

Thanks in Advance.

-Nikhilaash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhilaash,

Hi. Let us try to analyze your question above.

You are getting the "No Push Data Found" when you run the push RFC.  So first you need to make sure on the following:

• That you have an identified change in the backend first
  • Your Push is shown in the SAP Transaction /SYCLO/ADMIN Push Monitoring area - It has to be NEW or Created with the correct time stamp  (This may be the reason why there is No Push Data Found).

Push requirements are similar to Attach Document Requirements in SAP Work Manager 6.2.  Because if a document needs to be downloaded, the system request for a Push to occur to push the document down the device.  So any issues with attach document related to push is also what customers see on Push issue.  So for example, you have an issue that the item/object is not pushed to client.  In the link below, you can look for documents not getting downloaded to client.  They normally offer a similar resolution.

• You may use the Troubleshooting landing page of the Work Manager attach document as reference for any known issue on push (I use this as cheat sheet for push issue):

• Make sure you reference the SAP Work Manager 6.2 http://services.sap.com/instguies -> Point to SAP Mobile and SAP Work Manager 6.2 and configuration to get most of the Push setup correct.

Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

• The change has been identified in the backend and the table /SYCLO/AUFNR_EX is filled with the entries.
  • In the Admin Portal , an entry with the status COMPLETED has been created.
  • The table /SYCLO/PSH01 is filled , whereas the table /SYCLO/PSH02 is not filled with the corresponding entries
  • I tried to run the push program /SYCLO/CORE_PUSH_PROC_PROG manually which was of no luck.

I am still getting 'No Push Data Found' error. Can you please guide me the next steps.

Thanks,

Nikhilaash BS

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhilaash,

Can you show the picture of what you mean by this?

"

• In the Admin Portal , an entry with the status COMPLETED has been created.

"

If I am correct, you may be specifying that the /SYCLO/ADMIN -> Monitoring -> Push has a record that states "COMPLETED" but you still have no push down to your client, is this right?  I still need the picture.

In this case, you may be experiencing an issue tied to time zone name. 

Please check this KBA 2116194  Solution 2 (https://launchpad.support.com/#/notes/2116194 ) for the solution to this issue.  This KBA talks about attach document issue but again attach document is similar to push or it uses the push technology so they have the same solution.

Please confirmed that you have followed it and check again (redo the test) to see if it works now.

Let us know.

Regards,

Mark Pe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Please find the below screenshot,

The required timezone has been configured in the SMP and in JavaBE.ini

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nikhilaash,

Hi. Thanks for attaching the image.  If you look at the picture, you have several completed Push Workorder.

In Support, when we start debugging issues here, we select (select at least one by clicking the square button next to the record) and review the detail information of that record. When you select at least one, there is a detail window just position at the bottom of your picture.

From the detail record, you will have a time stamp.  This time stamp of the detail needs to be compared with the Created on timestamp.  If there is some discrepancy or the time does not make sense,  for example: you created it on 5:23:00 but it states completed in 5:23:00 (not enough time to push data) then that means that the time setup for your client versus SMP 3.0 versus SAP server is not correct.  The system is design to not push old data.  So let us say, the completed time is 5:23:00 from SAP but the user transmitted with a time zone of 3:00AM,then the backend will think this is an old request so no need to transmit the push and therefore set it to COMPLETED.  Again the solution to this is as described in solution 2: Please check this KBA 2116194  Solution 2 (https://launchpad.support.com/#/notes/2116194.

If your issue is tied to not enough time given for the push to occur (you need to watch for the time discrepancy) for example, the create and complete time is always at 30 seconds.  That could mean that you did not give enough time for the push to occur. Your issue may be related to this one. http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2209620  .

This status "Complete" is not what you want to see if you do not see push going down the device.  What you want to see is In Progress meaning the Push is still in the queue to be sent out. So when you do the O Retry Trigger tool it should work.  But if it states complete, there is nothing to push down.

Regards,

Mark Pe