cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas Version mismatch post upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have recently upgraded our ERP system from EHP6 to EHP7. During stack file generation , we have chose the option of upgrading our current personas 2.0 to 3.0 .

However post upgrade ,Strangely when i goto  system --> status

in the tab  “installed product versions” , personas product is showing as 3.0 SP03 but

in the “installed software component version” , it is showing as personas 200  SP-0004 . Attached screenshots

Is this expected? How can we confirm we are indeed on Personas 3.0 ?

Is 2.0 SP04 equivalent to 3.0 SP03 ? Raised an SAP message for clarification. Awaiting the response.

Regads,

Vihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually, mine is also wrong, but in a different way. On the component versions tab I have both Personas 2 and Personas 3 listed separately, but on the product versions tab I have just Personas 2 listed.

I *do* have both installed and they do both work.

The admin transactions for both are different. If you can run transaction "/PERSONAS/ADMIN" you have Personas 3 installed. Run the health check tool from there to check that everything is installed correctly...

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve,

Transaction "/n/PERSONAS/ADMIN" is not available in the system. Could you tell me what is the admin transaction for personas 2.0 ?

Regards,

Vihari

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Personas 2 admin transaction is /persos/admin_ui.

Steve.

ssteinhauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks like something did not work out as expected in your installation. If you want us to take a look, please report an incident for component BC-PER, and we will do our best to help. 

We would need an open connection to see what happned.

Cheers,

--

Sebastian Steinhauer

SAP Screen Personas

Product Owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I have already opened a message to BC-PER last week. They have routed it to Upgrade team (BC-UPG-OCS) for further analysis. Would appreciate if you can help in expediting this.

Regards,

Vihari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are good now. problem was with stack.xml generation where "personas for nw " was not selected which contains 3.0 packages. So, we installed the 3.0 addon & sp's now.

Regards,

Vihari