Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP not imported through SOLMAN CHARM from DEV to QAS

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created TP through Solman and i release the TP from DEV system and in Solution manager i perform the action “Import Normal Change to Quality System”, the status of Normal changed to “To be Tested”,

but TP is not importing in quality system although i perform action "Import Normal Change to Quality System"

solution manager version is 7.1

please help in this regards.

Thanks,

Arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasad_120
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

I am also facing same issue. Could you please provide the steps of procedure if its resolved. Thanks!

BR/Prasad

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif

You mean you release the task of the TP right? You're not supposed to release the actual TP, you're not even supposed to be able to do that really when CHARM is configured, it should be restricted to release the TP itself.

When import normal change to test occurs, it should generate a transport of copies normally so your original transport request should still be unreleased and available in development, instead, a transport of copies is generated and imported into the quality system.

I would expect error(s) in your scheduled actions block in the change request document if you state nothing seems to happen. Do you see any error messages?

Best regards

Tom

former_member229755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

I would recommend checking the following:

1. Transport Route is Consistent and there are no issues found during the Export of the Transport.

2. Go to QA system's import buffer and see if there are any Alerts generated in TMS Import monitor.

3. RFCs between QA and Solution manager systems are working fine.

4. Check for any errors in the Task list in the Calendar.

5. I would assume you have copied the Transaction type from SMMJ, see if the Conditions and action profiles are fine.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasath