Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order BOM - CS61

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have KMAT material (Configurable material) M1. I have assigned the planning strategy 25 (MTO + VC) for M1. I do not have Super BOM for M1 (ie, I have NOT created any BOm in CS01 for M1). I have created the Sale order for M1. Assume that the sale order number is 1025 & line item 10.

After creating the sale order for M1, I have created the Order BOm in CS61 for the sale order 1025 & line item 10 for the material M1 with BOM usage 3 (Universal).

In CS61, I have assigned the BOM components say R1 & R2. Now I would like to assign object dependency for the BOM components R1 & R2. But the object dependency icon is GREY OUT for me & I could not able to assign object dependency for BOM components.

Q1: Is it not possible to assign object dependency in CS61 for BOM components as standard SAP?

Q2: Now I am running MRP in MD50 for the sale order line item (1025 & 10). I am expecting the my BOM components R1 & R2 also will be planned along with my KMAT material M1. But for my BOM components no planned orders / purchase request created. Why? (I have ZERO stock of R1 & R2 in my plant still no planned orders / purchase requests created)

Note: I have created the configuration profile for M1 as below:

Configuration Parameters in CU41:

Order BOM ---> Knowledge Based (Multi level explosion)

BOM Application SD01

Maintenance in Order Allowed option is enabled

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As far as Q1 is concerned, and according to the documentation, it looks like that you can assign object dependencies to super BOM only, here the details:

Super BOM - Variant Configuration (LO-VC) - SAP Library

For Q3, have you tried already to enter the sales order item configuration and then press the Result button?

Thanks and regards,

Flavio

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

For Q2 I got answer. While creating the order BOM in CS61, for BOM components, I have not set the item as "Sales Relevant". After setting as sale relevant, if I run mRP in MD50, it worked properly.

Q3: Is it possible to see the order BOM details in VA03?

Thanks