cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Frequent Moderator review and approve the posts to any group of discusion?

0 Kudos

Dear Moderator

I posted technical questions about Power Builder 12.6 to "Power Builder Development group" and my post now has been waiting for moderator approval, I would like to know, How frequent the moderator review and approve the posts to the Discussion list.

And if I have some technical questions need fast response, Which channel I should contact to?

Thks you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

I didn't see this question in moderation. Could you please let me know when you submitted it? Also, is it possible that someone advised you to search for the answer first? Have you received any notifications at all?

0 Kudos

Hi, I posted asking topic on PowerBuilder Developer center (Title: "Date datatype....")

on the day I posted, I waited awhile but didn't get approval then I asked this question

Now my asking question has got answer from the experts.

Thks you.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello again. I checked the moderation queue and it looks like your post went live yesterday:

To answer your question: Since you submitted on the 9th, it took approximately 24 hours to go live. That's fairly standard -- depending on volume of submissions.

In case of high priorities, you can always send direct messages to a community member or moderator.

Answers (0)