Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Date and Avail req date in product view are same

ashakir_akbar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All

I would need some help and info here

I have process order created in ECC at 8/5, the material has consumption mode 2 (BW and FW cons) and planning time fence as 7 days, but in APO product view my start and avail date as 8/13, usually we will see start date as 8/5 and avail date as 8/12. Due to this we are not able to confirm STO and we are creating dummy STO to look like production available.

But we also have a Process order created for 8/6 in ECC and our product view in APO shows correctly as start as 8/6 and avail date as 8/14

Please help with what is wrong and I have attached the screen shot of the two PO in ECC and Product view.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashakir_akbar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy49

I checked both has same GR processing time.

Ashakir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashakir,

Check to ensure that both orders have the same Production Version in ECC.

Check to ensure that both orders have the same Supply Source in APO (same PPM or PDS)

Is it safe to assume that both orders were created by converting SCM-generated planned orders?

Best Regards,

DB49

ashakir_akbar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy

Both the orders are created for the same material and location and I did checked it has same PV as well PPM in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashakir,

I must assume that one of the orders has developed an inconsistency, which could have been generated in any number of ways.  If so, you should be able to delete both orders in APO (but not ECC), then re-CIF them across.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashakir,

Compare the Goods Receipt tab on both process orders.  I suspect one has GRPT and the other does not.

Best Regards,

DB49