SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FMDerive Include ZXFMDTU02 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When raising a Purchase Requisition, user is getting an error once the account assignments are keyed in. The said accounts(Cost centre, GL account, WBS) have been maintained in using T-code FMDeriver. in my investigation, the error leads me to FMDERIVE Customer User Exits  - Additional fields Include ZXFMDTU02 which is created from the FM Derivation Tool.

Might you be familiar with this error? I'd really appreciate guidance on how to resolve it. I'm not well versed with FM module, i just need help to clear the error.

Thank you.

Angela.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, if you implemented SAPLFMDT user-exit, you would have this include. But, since it's not standard implementation, it's impossible to tell what the problem is without investigating what logic you put in this user-exit and why.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, if you implemented SAPLFMDT user-exit, you would have this include. But, since it's not standard implementation, it's impossible to tell what the problem is without investigating what logic you put in this user-exit and why.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot for your reply, I have discovered that the table ( FMFMOAxxxxxxxx) where the derivation rules are supposed to be stored is missing, not sure what happened since the same SAPLFMDT user-exit is working on in Dev and Prd environments (error is in our quality server).

I appreciate your response.

regards,

Angela.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, be aware that these tables, if not treated correctly, can simply 'change' their names, since these are dynamic tables dependent on the environment they were created/transported to.