Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BASIS 7.00 SWCV is disappeared from ESR QA & PRD systems

former_member217029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have weird issue across my DEV,QA & PRD systems. We were using PI 7.0 version earlier and long back(year ago) upgraded to 7.4 version then running everything smooth without any issues.

So today all of a sudden we noticed that SAP BASIS 7.00 is disappeared and we could able to see only SAP BASIS 7.4 across QA & PRD systems but we could able to see both SWCV in DEV system.

One interface that is using "Receivers" message type in message mapping for it's enhanced receiver determination hence Idoc adapter is throwing errors because of this issue.

I am surprised how come PRD is running without any issues but where as QA is throwing errors.

Any idea what could be wrong? I can go back to DEV and select "receivers" message type from SAP BASIS 7.4 and transport to QA & PRD but i would like to know the reason what went wrong.

Also can i import SAP BASIS 7.00 directly from SLD to QA & PRD systems ESR?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavana,

Basis SWCV should not disappear like dis,Any recent changes made in the system?

I would suggest to raise an OSS note.

former_member217029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Thanks for your reply. As we investigated with SAP BASIS team we came to know since long time we dont have BASIS 7.00 SWCV in QA and PRD. We only have BASIS 7.4.

Seems the issue is not related with this missing BASIS 7.00 SWCV, issue is with value mapping maintained in message mapping to determine receiver.

Thanks.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great Bhavana.

Answers (0)