cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back button issue with view in Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the below issue. Before posting the query I did a search but didn't get any appropriate answer.

Issue in details-->

I have two views Pop-up and View PDF.

Functionality-->

I can upload documents through pop-up and if required I can view those documents through View ViewPDF.

The Height and Width of Pop-up view is 300px and 300px.

The Height and Widthe of ViewPDF view is 600px and 800px.

Issue-->

When i am choosing a PDF document in pop up i can able to view it in PDFVIEW and it is coming in appropriate height and width of the VIEWPDF

but when i am clicking on back button available in VIEWPDF it is calling the Pop-Up window having VIEWPDF height and width.

Solution Required-->

I need to fix the size of the Pop-Up window while user back from the VIEWPDF window.

I have provided the screen shot of the Pop-up view before and after the back button,please check and suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone look into this issue and suggest please?

Thanks

Jay

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this.

check the window calling method's is_resizable attribute and then set window size

lo_window   = lo_window_manager->create_and_open_popup(

is_resizable         = ABAP_FALSE)                           

lo_window->set_window_size( width = '90%' height = '50%' ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Thank you very much for the response.

Earlier i was using  lo_window_manager = lo_api_component->get_window_manager( ). to trigger the pop up where this_Resizable option is not available so as per your suggestion I tried create_and_open_popup to trigger the pop up but surprisingly this method is not available in my system.

I don't have any clue why this is not available ,Please find the attached screen shot of the methods available under the Interface IF_WD_WINDOW_MANAGER. Please check and suggest.

Cheers

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Just came to know that client is going to upgrade the system so the the method you suggested

is available in the upgraded version so need to wait till system upgrade.

Thanks you very much for your time and suggestion.

Cheers

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please look into this issue and suggest?

Cheers

Jay