Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc issue.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

File to Idoc interface, ABAP team claiming that they have not received the Idoc's, but when i check in PI, it shows the status delivered from TP to ECC.

Any idea where else it can be stuck.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

First check in PI whether the IDOC is delivered using Message monitoring and channel monitoring.

If yes,Go to SAP ECC check in WE02(IDOC list) search with correct date and message type.

If its not there check in SM58 idoc might be stuck ter due to some tech issue.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

I have checked SM58, nothing stuck in queue.

I have checked we02, there are no respective idocs,

I have noticed, PI showing the status as delivered, but in the receiver component column it is showing empty instead of ECC. Any idea why its not showing the receiver component and is this can be the cause?

Thanks,

Vijay.

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check your ICO properly whether there is any issue or not. And one more thing are you generating receiver components from control record of XML / you are taking the records from SLD.

Check whether control record is checked in receiver CC and you have not put the details in mapping in the segment EDI_DC40 - This is not the case.

Thanks,

Apu

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay .

Please check in the receiver channel for confirmation.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Getting Control record values from payload.

Message type,idoc type and all other details are mapped correctly in mapping. And this interface used to work to perfectly earlier, no new changes made. Not sure where the idocs are stuck.

for earlier message flow it showed me the receiver component, now for this it's not showing the receiver component in monitoring.

Thanks,

Vijay

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

In SM58 check with * for user and check.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I already did.. nothing there.

Thanks.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in the receiver channel and also check in smq1 transaction.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Did you check SM58 in the case of tRFC?  If you are using IDoc as the receiver interface with the file adapter you would have to check for any jobs that would run to pick up the IDocs and post them to the system.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the reply.I have not understood clearly, in which system should i check for SM58 and what does it to?

and it is a file to idoc interface , sender is file and we are mapping that file to idoc and posting that idoc to ecc using idoc adapter.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Then you want to go to the receiver system and open transaction SM58 and see if there is anything listed in that transaction for whichever user the IDocs are posted under.  This should be the name of the user that logs in for the RFC destination for the IDoc receiver channel.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

former_member217029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You should be able to search the corresponding idoc in ECC with the data inside delivered message.

If you have multiple ECC systems, make sure which system it routed to in PI.

Did you able to go and search in We02 of ECC system ?

Regards

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

One other thing I forgot is that if you are using dual stack PI then you might have some other settings maintained in your PI system as well.  I don't recall those settings off the top of my head because we are on single stack Java now and it has been probably two years since I have looked at any of that configuration.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the reply.

I have checked SM58, nothing stuck in queue.

I have checked we02, there are no respective idocs,

I have noticed, PI showing the status as delivered, but in the receiver component column it is showing empty instead of ECC. Any idea why its not showing the receiver component and is this can be the cause?

Thanks,

Vijay.