cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button not visible in layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was checking on the standard form WDR_TEST_ADOBE_FORM_ZD2.

When i execute the application WDR_TEST_ADOBE, it shows the button. But when I go to SFP to check the button properties, I only see fields but not the button.

Please help as I have to check on the properties of button used in standard form.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your Hierarchy Tab, It's there

If tab is not visible,

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prajesh

I am not able to view it in hierarchy. Unfortunately not able to upload the screen.

Is it to so with ALD version as I have 9 now.

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

No, i'm on a version and also worked with lower versions, there is not issue like you expalined. if you want anything about that button, tell me

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then it has to display in my system as well. Not sure whats wrong. We wanted to build a custom form and the submit button added is not working. So wanted to understand what kind of button is used and how the event is triggered.

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

That button is WebDynpro Submit button,

Just drag and drop above button, you see some auto generated code like on button click event,

This script use to submit data to webdynpro context,

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prajesh

We just copied the standard application and add the button as you said, but there is no action happening on click of the button. Please support.

prajeshdesai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Expain what you did using screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We copied the application, form and interface. Now the button is not visible in the layout which was displaying in the standard application output.

I do not have access to upload the screen shots.

Also I just checked on other SAP instance and it was working there. We are in EHP0 and the one I checked where it worked was EHP7. Will the EHP0 has the this problem.