Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Functional Knowledge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am planning to get into AII.

I read some Blogs, Forum discussion.

Now I have some basic idea like What is AII? , Where it is used?

My state of mind about AII is,

• An AII consultant should have experience in SAP Functional side, in other words, Functional consultant can handle the AII installation very well.

I am not a functional consultant.

Now I want to know what level of functional knowledge should a person possess to become a SAP AII Consultant.

Please advice........

Thanks in advance,

Arun prabhu S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

<<<<An AII consultant should have experience in SAP Functional side, in other words, Functional consultant can handle the AII installation very well.>>>>

I do not agree to it. ALL you need to have is understanding of business processes you are attempting to make it RFID enabled.

To understand AII, one needs to understand how the RFID information is captured from device controller and relevant business logic made to run the process. To understand these functionalities in AII, refer to help.sap.com

Besides, SAP has delivered standard scenarios for AII (both stand alone and backend integrated). To start with, you can try configuring the simple slap and ship scenario. The configuration guide for the same is available at service.sap.com

This will give you an idea about the product and help you build logic in AII.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Iam also willling to learn SAP AII.

Can you pl. let me know what all Topics SAP AII consultant should know.

What i mean by this is basically we have 3 areas in SAP AII

XI - This should be handled by interface team

RFC mapping and roles and authorisations - Basis and security team

outboudn , inbound , RF devices, Locations, product ..... all these config by funcational consultants

pl. let me know if my understanding is correct.

Thanks

Prasanna

Answers (0)