Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z_SAP_RESTRICTED role- authorization for Factory Calendar T-Code OY05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am currently running into an issue for a user who is currently authorized under the role Z_SAP_RESTRICTED. I need the user to have access to T-code OY05 (Factory Calendar). I have tried adding the transaction code to this role and have generated new profiles in t-code PFCG, but the user still is receiving the error "You are not authorized to use this transaction". Any advice/help on this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Alec

As you are referring to a Z role no one can give you specifics of it as it only exists in your system

For the error, sounds like basic troubleshooting on this one - check SE93 as user is either failing on S_TCODE or the secondary check in table TSTCA

and if that fails, back to basic troubleshooting of running a trace and investigating an authorisation error.

2 REPLIES 2

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Alec

As you are referring to a Z role no one can give you specifics of it as it only exists in your system

For the error, sounds like basic troubleshooting on this one - check SE93 as user is either failing on S_TCODE or the secondary check in table TSTCA

and if that fails, back to basic troubleshooting of running a trace and investigating an authorisation error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Colleen,

I figured out I did not have all org levels maintained for the user profiles I had generated.