cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Hybris Marketing Web Tracking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Currently we got a requirement from customer to gather the web tracking information into Hybris marketing.

The integration scenario is the standard scenario as indicated below.

We followed web track guide from the following link however we cannot get the expected result.

https://websmp110.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100007329152016E/

The problem is:

1.    The data transferred into ESP will not have product and cart information, which cannot be used as business needs.

2.   We need ESP project to integrate with ActiveMQ rather than web page directly, we cannot find any relevant information to implement this scenario.

As we have a standard extension at Hybris commerce side to transfer proper web action data into ActiveMQ JMS, I think ESP integrating with ActiveMQ should be the very common scenario for most of customer’s projects, so I was wondering if there have a guide or best practice which can lead us to configure this kind of integration properly?

Many thank and Best Regards,

Justin Zhuo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

Did you make progress on your implementation? We are having similar issues. I will let you know if we find out more.

Best

William

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

No progressing on this case yet.

I do believe we should have the existing project to connect the ESP with ActiveMQ however I don't know who is the proper person to contact with.

It would be grateful if you can share some more information to us.

Many thanks and Best Regards,

Justin Zhuo