Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Stages at Shipment Document

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

By default a direct leg is determine at the shipment document, and user mark all the relevant checks at shipment document include planning, check in etc... and process will end.

but at the vendor return he confirm that when he receive to customer location A from Plant 1000, customer partially divert the shipment to location B.

Now it increase the shipment cost from location A to B, as a leg.

But I can not add the stages at the shipment document, until unchecked all the buttons of planning, check in etc... my question is why ???

like there are few function assign on the pressing of the buttons, like PGI done at the shipment start. etc..

2ndly after unchecked if i enter the stage manually, system by default call the leg indicator "Main Leg" I want it to come as "subsequent leg" plus by default it should be relevant for shipment cost, i no need to choose the relevant for shipment cost.

looking for the gurus feedback, with thanks.

regards,

imran khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

It won't be possible to edit shipment document as per your requirement once shipment completion flag has been set and shipment cost document has been created.

It would lead to inconsistencies when you are able to change/edit the existing shipment document for which shipment has been completed.

Thanks,
Balaji

Answers (0)