Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order with Reference

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

As per client requirement while referring sales order in another sales order line item will not be copied, and in the header current pricing date will be populate.

1. for line item not be copied, i delete the item category TAN link in b/w specific order type to another order type with item category TAN, so line item is not copied.

2. How I ensure that system copy the Current date in the "Pricing Date" of the header in the reference document ???, or system by default always calling the current date in the pricing date field of the order ???

3. when referring the SO, previous order will automatically mark as reject (along with reason for rejection), with any reason by default. (I think this should be done via ABAP) ???

Looking for the gurus response, with thanks.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

For question 1 & 3

1. Create source sales order with reason for rejection in line items.

2. Maintain copying requirement 301 in VTAA for item category. Of course no need to delete item category in VTAA.

For question 2

System always picks the current date as pricing date for target document. You can check with a test cycle in DEV or you can check the copying routines in VTAA.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satyajit,

I have maintain routine 301 in b/w sales doc type item category TAN, and after that create a order of a type A, mark reason for rejection, and than create another order with type B, with ref to order A, line item is copied. It is not working.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Apologies...

i too tried. I think it has some relevance with completion rule. May be for that reason it is not blocking the line items. But i have tried with copying routine 302. Its working. You can check and update. 

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satyajit,

routine 302 has been working successfully, thanks.

For question 2

System always picks the current date as pricing date for target document. You can check with a test cycle in DEV or you can check the copying routines in VTAA.

My target document has a pricing date 01.08.2016, when i copying it to another sales document system copy the same date into new order , not the current one; like 08.08.2016.

Please give your input on this as well, with thanks.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Can you share the config screen of VTAA ?

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

check the below config of your document type also.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

its the same, as you mention, but when i create a new sales order with reference to old one, system give me the pricing date as mention on the old order not the current one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

In copy control Replace

101 with 301 at header &

102 with 302 at item for business data and test it properly.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Satyajit,

Thanks for your response.

by assigning the above routines, now system shows the current date on the newly created sales order, with reference to old one (having different pricing date). so above query resolved.

please just confirm assigning above routines don't have any other impact in the standard system, so that I can close the thread, with thanks.

regards.