Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readiness check document for SAP PO 7.5

r_herrmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

is there a new readiness document for SAP PO 7.5? I just found SAP Note 817920 but this claims to be for 7.0-7.4 only. So is there an updated document?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raffael,

From a pure readiness perspective, nothing different between 7.4 and 7.5. The only feature that the 7.4 guide does not talk about which is available in 7.5 (from a readiness perspective ) is the ability to Run HCI Cloud Integration Content. This needs to have certain steps run to enable the same and this is not covered in the guide. But apart from that,from a AEX / PI perspective for 7.5 this guide will still hold good.

From a PO perspective this does not touch upon the BPM and BRM components ( even for 7.3 / 7.4 ) .

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raffael,

I agree with Bhavesh, if you read this blog and the What's new links pointed out, from architectural perspective 7.5 is an enhancement of 7.31 and 7.4 using the same framework. You can do the same checks that PI 7.4 or PI 7.31, the only differences that you can appreciate can be some links in NWA that they can be in another place in its menu and the new features.

I think it is only a matter of time that SAP delivers the update of this document.

Regards.