Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Lumira on ECC Infoset - Help required

Hi,

I am using SAP Lumira 1.31 to connect to ECC Infoset using ECC 6.0 JCO driver. I have around 20 fields selected for Output in ECC Infoset. In ECC on execution it shows only the selected output fields. But when I am acquiring the data in Lumira using the same Infoset, I am getting 1000+ dimensions and 700+ Measures and not just the fields selected for output in ECC infoset.

I had to modify the SQL in acquisition step to include only the fields required for analysis to get rid of unwanted fields.

Please help me with following -

1. Why would Lumira return all fields from all the tables used in ECC infoset instead of returning just the ones selected for output in ECC infoset?

2. When the storyboard created on ECC in Lumira is published to Lumira Server for BI Platform, how data refresh can be scheduled on BI Platform? Would it store the ECC connection information on Lumira Server for BI Platform when it gets published?

3. Any way of applying Row level security for such storyboard when accessed through Lumira Server for BI Platform.

Please help.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question