Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation is not getting created

former_member350525
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7 EHP2, classic scenario, process controlled workflows.Shopping cart is created in SRM, which upon approval gets transferred to ECC as PO.PO is not going for any release strategy, no acknowledgment/ confirmation expected for PO..GR required ticked, Gr-IV ticked.We are able to create GR for the same PO in ECC.We are trying to create a confirmation in SRM for the same PO, but the following 2 issues are persisting.

1.When doing via NWBC or portal, system is not finding the PO..it returns "no documents available".

2.When doing via SAP SRM GUI (TCODE: bbpcf01 or bbpcf03), it accepts the PO number and allows to go ahead with creation of confirmation(displays the PO details).When I click on "Create" in BBPCF01 initial screen, after entering the PO number, it takes me to the subsequent screen, where I click on "Confirm".Once I click on Confirm, a confirmation number is generated and a message "Your confirmation XXXXXXXXXX is saved" is displayed.But when I check in BBP_PD, confirmation is not available.

We have tried debugging on where the issue could be, but unable to find the reason/solution(please note that we are doing this in Dev system, for one of our unit testing scenarios).

Please advise asap.

Thank you,

Netra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Netra,

Let's focus on creating Confirmation via NWBC or Portal.
Please firstly check in your system according to the tips provided in the wiki page.

1 - Purchase Order Search - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

Let me know if this helps you or not.

Regards,
Wendy