Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up LMDB set CR Source

former_member235120
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are perform the step Set Up LMDB of System Preparation, however exist a old source system that are CR Source of LMDB, but this old system no exists anymore. And now we created a new source that is himself solution manager system, but we can't set the solution manager like CR Source of LMDB because the old system remained like the CR Source. At time of change the solution manager system like CR Source return following mistake:

"Error in processing of HTTP request: (400)ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED"

This message showed because the Set Up LMDB fails to connect in old system is that the CR Source because this system no exists why was erased.

Can exists the other way to performed this change options of CR Source?

Was performed follows SAP Notes

669669 - Update of SAP System Component Repository in SLD

1892817 - Changing the CR source from one SLD to another results in an error 'CR Source does not exist anymore'

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member235120
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got it solve this problem with this document

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00c03e4e-ad87-3210-39b7-cec3565c4...

I delete reference rows of old LMDB in table LMDB_P_NAMESPACE after this I could delete the old LMDB and set the new CR Source.

Thank's to all who helped

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

First if old SLD connection is not required then can you please delete that?

Also please try selecting your new source SLD (SMP) and then select Advanced.

A new window pop up will open and from there through Action button you can set your new SLD as CR Source.

Thanks,

Manish

former_member235120
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

thanks for your help, but I'm already performed this steps and performed then  getting these mistakes. I'm trying deleting the old SLD connection but during this process returned the error of connection because this system was deleted before delete in the solution manager.

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Can you please check below settings in your Solution Manager:

1. SLD Data Supplier Service in Visual Admin. Entries maintained for your Solution Manager OR old SLD.

2. LMDB_SyncDest* (HTTP Connection to External Serv) RFC in ABAP Stack of Solution Manager is for old SLD or new SLD.

Thanks,

Manish