cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Read Property 'mConditionTypeFields' of undefined error in FIORI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using S/4 HANA 1511 system and I am trying to activate Create Single Payment app. But input help of supplier field in that app is not working.

Please find below screenshot for console error.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have raised an incident with SAP support.

They recommended to apply following  notes

After applying above note successfully the issue was resolved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Like Srinivas told the issue got resolved after implementing the SAP Note 2355037.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Bharathi

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

There is not much supporting information in your Discussion.  Some comments on what you might also provide and some reading material.

Have you tried to look up the suppliers on the back end to see if the function works there? 

Do you have any other apps which are working properly or are you having problems with the others as well?  Or is there a mix of working or not working?  Which other ones are you trying to implement? 

What is your system architecture?  Internal Access Point or External?  What are the versions of the various pieces?  Any customization of the app?  If so, what changes did you make and did the standard version work?  Is the app deployed on-premise or did you try to deploy it on an HCP account?  Gateway - Hub or Embedded?

Are there any error messages in the console before you invoke the supplier field?

Regards, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your time and the link you have provided for reading material is really good. Thank you for your comments.

I have checked in back end and the supplier functions are working fine over there.Yes, there are apps that are working properly like Manage Supplier Line Items and Manage Journal Entries but input help(F4 help) function in Create Single Payment App isn't working for me.

It is an internal access point and there is no customization done in the application.Have deployed the app on on-premise and  it is an embedded system.

There are no error messages in the console before invoking the supplier field.

I am using S/4 HANA 1511 and the components for the app are UIAPFI70 300 - SP 0002 and S4CORE 100 - SP 2.

And PFCG role "SAP_FIN_TCR_T" is the required one for Create Single payment app as per FIORI apps reference library  but while trying to assign it to the user an error message occurs stating that the role doesn't exist even though all the components have been installed in the system.

Regards,

Bharathi

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

I think you should open a ticket for this issue.  Please post the ticket number, so I can follow up with the developers on it.

Thanks, Mike

SAP Technology RIG