Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limits in simultaneous Loads or Replicate jobs

former_member198540
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a doubt about the user of SAP LT replication,  we actually test and create a Connection to replicate SAP ECC tables to SAP HANA, the replication and loads work properly, but when create for example 10 replication jobs simultaneous and try to create 2 or 1 load jobs, the last one state in action Schedule, we need to suspend the first replication jobs to the loads begins and ends.

Thanks in advance for your help, btw i attached our actual configuration in LTR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198540
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes the replication are about many tables at the same time, how i can check the work proccess in the source system (ECC System)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see using SM50 but this is really important when you are setting up the replication using SLT.

Please refer to the sizing guide.

Thanks

Alok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

When you say simultaneous jobs for Replication, does it mean parallel load for just one table replication or replication for more than one table?

If it's the replication for more than one table then it depends on the available BTC and Dialog work processes on the SLT and ECC systems. If the work processes are not free then it would be in ready state waiting for the system resource to get free.So it depends how many work process you've allocated for the SLT configuration and how many work processes are available on both SLT and ECC systems.

If it's for one table and you are setting for the parallel load for the initial load then again it does the calculation with the access plan jobs and each access plan requires a BTC both on the SLT and the ECC systems.

Thanks

Alok