cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't Open App- Try Again Later Error for Display Chart of Accounts App in S/4 HANA 1511

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error as Couldn't Open App- Try Again Later while trying to configure Display Chart of Account app in S/4 HANA 1511 system.

I am getting below error in console.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have raised an incident with SAP support.

They recommended to apply following  notes

After applying following notes successfully we could open the app without any error.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

I have that app working ok on 1511. 

I'm finding that often the "Could not open app" error usually turns out to be a missing OData service that has not been activated in the frontend Gateway system, or a security role not assigned in the backend 1511 system.

Best thing to do is to go to the Fiori apps library, bring up the app, make sure you have selected "S/4HANA" and your 1511 SP in the dropdowns, and double check in the Configuration details which OData services should be activated and which baclkend roles should be assigned to the user.

You can activate the OData services using either the task list approach (as per best practices) or directly in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

And of course you can assign backend roles through transaction PFCG or SU01

Rgds,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

I have activated the ODATA service and assigned the all roles which are mentioned in FIORI Apps Library to the user.

The ODATA Service and the roles I am using are mentioned below,

ODATA Service: FAC_CHART_OF_ACCOUNTS_SRV.

Roles  : SAP_FIN_CHRTOFACCTS_APP and SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT.

But still I am facing the problem and in /iwfnd/error_log also I am not getting any proper error.

Please let me know, If I have to add anything else.

Thanks,

Bharathi

Gairik
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please upgrading the SAP_UI and SAP_ABAP component to the latest support pack ( if possible upgrade SAP_GWFND as well ). Thanks.