cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Axis WSSecurityEngine: Callback supplied no password for: null

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing a Proxy to webservices synchronous scenario. I am in single stack PO. I am just encrypting the message and sending it to webservices.

I am getting this error in the mmessage monitoring.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: General security error (WSSecurityEngine: Callback supplied no password for: null

What possibly could be the reason?

Deployed jar files

1)axis.jar

2)commons-discovery-0.2.jar

3)commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

4)opensaml-1.0.1.jar

5)wsdl4j.jar

6)wss4j-1.5.4.jar

7)xalan-2.7.1.jar

8)xmlsec-1.4.1.jar

trpmodule.pivot=true
trphandler.type=java:com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.transport.http.HTTPSender
wssecuser=verify.xxxxxx
wssecpwd.password=***
wsseccrypto.view=NEWCLIENT
wssecencryptionKeyIdentifier=X509KeyIdentifier
wssecaction=Encrypt
wssechandler.type=java:com.sap.aii.adapter.axis.ra.handlers.security.WSDoAllSender
xireqhandler.type=java:com.sap.aii.axis.xi.XI30OutboundHandler
xireshandler.type=java:com.sap.aii.axis.xi.XI30OutboundHandler

XPI trace results.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: General security error (WSSecurityEngine: Callback supplied no password for: null)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Midhun Madhav,

Probably the data was encrypted and sent to the target server, but no decription has set up for the received response message.

Could you check note 1039369 FQA XI Axis Adapter, and check point 8 -> Advanced usage questions -> How can I configure a channel to use the encryption and signature feature of WS-Security?

Best regards,

Bence

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using encryption only in sending. The webservices send  non encrypted file back. So I have not done any settings for that

This is my configs with xires under that with the same parameters as "xireq"

0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand the FAQ Axis Adapter, once you encrypt, you have to decrypt as well. I assume you have to configure the scenario for decryption as well.

Best regards,

Bence

Answers (0)